Пред. тема | След. тема
Страница 1 из 2 [ Сообщений: 17 ]
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Испытания и приключения

Испытания и приключения

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
10 сен 2012 22:50 Сообщение
Здесь вы можете размещать свои идеи по поводу испытаний и приключений.
Обязательные пункты:
Название
Время
Что нужно (материалы)
Количество участников
и, естественно, описание (подробнейшее).

Буду рад. Единственное, чем могу отблагодарить - спасибо, и, если ваша идея попадет в игру - именем в титрах. :pardon:
Если вы захотите светиться по телику. :smile:
Последнее сообщение Пожаловаться на это сообщение  Ответить с цитатой 

Re: Испытания и приключения

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
10 сен 2012 23:07 Сообщение
I'll try to figure something, but I'm the worst guy concerning creativity ;)
Пожаловаться на это сообщение  Ответить с цитатой 

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
10 сен 2012 23:16 Сообщение
jb2505 писал(а)
I'll try to figure something, but I'm the worst guy concerning creativity ;)

Ok if you were the worst, you couldn't do any Fort Boyard games.

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
10 сен 2012 23:24 Сообщение
Most of my epreuves are adapted from real game. Except for the rampeur, the grappin (which are not my ideas), and the forain.

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
10 сен 2012 23:41 Сообщение
Am waiting for you epreuves.

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
11 сен 2012 00:07 Сообщение
I'll detail here my whole epreuves :

2010 :
- Antiquaire (prisonner) : player is attached to an object with footcuffs. Has to pull on a rope to bring a heaavy cabinet to him. When it's close enough, he can grab the footcuffs key (to be able to get out), and the padlock key, to librerate the key

-balles de coton : same as the real epreuve, played with boxes containing the name of french regions : has to find a green box on a barrel, there is a name of region, has to find the box, another name of region etc... Beside the green box, there are 6 boxes to open : in the sixth, he'll find the padlock key, has to liberate it (didn't appear that year even if it existed)

-bascule magyare : same as the real epreuve

-barres chinoises : same as the "baguettes" epreuves, only one basket to put on a barrel to start a mecanism which will liberate the key

-rampeur : Player has a bottle, with two holes on the extremities (so he has to put his hands on it so what's inside doesn't fall. Actually as the "porteur d'eau" epreuve). Has to put balls in it, and crawl under string to bring the balls to a barrel. Then he has to come back and get more balls. When all the balls are in the barrel, can grab the key and get back (always crawling)

-chambrière : same as the real epreuve (didn't appear this year even if it existed)

-pilier : same as the "sacs" epreuves, only the two lasts objects are concrete blocks (impossible.?..no^^)

- pierres extérieures : same as the real epreuve, the key is attached to the bag

- boulets sur la planche : same as the real epreuve, player has to put three balls inside the hole to get the key (the balls have different size and different weight)

-menotte (prisonner) : same as the real epreuve, he's handcuffed with real handcuffs, and has to grab the handcuff's key and the epreuve key at the end.

- mannequin : same as the real epreuve, has to slide a shirt in a rope to the scissors to cut the string that hold the key

-bizutage : same as the real epreuve, but players only has to jump and get colored papers on the ceiling to have the padlock key, and then liberate it

- ventouse (prisonner) : same as the real epreuve

- salle d'armes : same as the real epreuve, has to jump to make the key fall, with a sword

- tonneau : same as the real epreuve, but player can't hold to any object to help him (otherwise he starts again from the beginning). Has to get the padlock key, and then come back on the barrel (if he falls get back to the beginning, or if he has the key, to the bottom of the cell, so could be prisonner).

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
11 сен 2012 00:13 Сообщение
2011 :

Change of rules which starts in the second game (but I detailled that in another topic so I won't do it there) :

New epreuves :

- Crochets : has to do the same game as in "baril de poudre" except that there is no baril^^

- Cyclo-cardio (clock pictogram) :padlock key is attached to a rope, which goes by the window at 15 meters down. Has to pedal in a bike to start a mechanism which will up the key. When the padlock key is arrived to the cell, can unlock the epreuve key

Epreuves in red (most difficult ones) : balles de coton, bascule magyare, chambrière
Epreuves prisonner : same as previous (menotte, antiquaire, ventouse), bizutage becomes one

Epreuves deleted : pilier, mal de mur

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
11 сен 2012 00:23 Сообщение
I forgot one epreuve for 2010 :

-mal de mur : has to climb on a very unstable surface to get the key in the ceiling.

Now, 2012 :

New epreuves :

- Echelle mouvante : remake of "mal de mur"

- fil d'ariane : remake of "mannequin", has to slide the key in a rope, to make it get out at the end of the epreuve

- Relais : special exterior epreuve for the 2011 winner, it's a relay : key is behind a portal closed. Has to bring a car (!) to him by pulling on a rope. When the car's closed enough, has to take a shovel which was in it, run through the garden, dig with the shovel to find a code, run through the rest of the garden, use the code to unlock scissors, run to a window to cut a rope with the scissors, to start a mechanism which will open the gate. Has to run to get it.

- forain : has a blowgun with arrows, has to burst ballons with it. There are 10 ballons in the cell, three have a number inside. When he has burst the three containing the numbers, it gives the code to unlock the key.

Epreuves in red : same
Epreuves prisonner : same (except antiquaire)

Epreuves deleted : Antiquaire, boulets sur la planche, crochets, mannequin

Sorry for the triple post, was easier for you to understand that way.
-

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
11 сен 2012 10:10 Сообщение
Fantastic! I like it.
I'll take two of them, if you agree.
Most I liked cyclo-cardio (I will add it) and forain - I know this from old 1990s

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
11 сен 2012 14:59 Сообщение
Glad you liked ;) In the trailer you can see both the cyclo-cardio and the forain by the way. Of course you can take it, I have no copyrights :D
Вернуться к началу Пожаловаться на это сообщение  Ответить с цитатой 

На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2 [ Сообщений: 17 ]
Пред. тема | След. тема

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1

Найти
Перейти