Пред. тема | След. тема
Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 9 ]

My own game : rules and videos

My own game : rules and videos

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 00:03 Сообщение
Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but as asked, I will expose my own game here. So, I do fort boyard epreuves each summer since 2002. In 2009, I tried to shoot them, to see what is was like on video. But this year was just a try one, even if most of our epreuves were created that year. In 2010, I started to shoot for real my games. My rules were specific :

-One player per emission. He plays 8 games during the emission, and he has to bring 4 keys to win it (but if he's prisonner, he loses not only the key of the game when he's a prisonner, but also one key he already had : to make it clear, if he has 3 keys and is made prisonner, he loses one and falls to 2). There were 3 emissions that year, with 17 games played (8 per emission so some games were, of course, played several times).

In 2011, the first emission followed the same rules. But the next three were different :

- It was a tournament between three players. One player per emission, and at the end of the season, the one who had more keys than the others won.
It gets complicated here : 8 games per emission, that doesn't change. But, there were pictograms over the doors (draws to make it clear). 5 games had a green pictogram, it meant it was normal. One had a (!) pictogram, it meant it was a prisonner game (same rule as the previous year concerning prisonners). One had a red pictogram, it was one of the most difficult games (only three could have that one), and if the player won, it won 2 keys (so theorically, each player could get 9 keys because of that, even if there were only 8 games, hope I'm clear, I know this is hard). Finally, one game, always the same, had a "clock draw" on the pictogram : it meant that the time to win that game was taken into consideration, and if two players had the same number of keys at the end of the tournament, the quickiest to win that game was declared the winner.
That year, there were 2 new games, replacing two old ones which were deleted.

In 2012, 4 emissions, and the same rules as 2011, except for the fact that the "clock pictogram" disappeared. And this year, there was 4 new games, replacing 4 old ones which were deleted. We also changed the location in 2012.

I know this is hard to understand (even in French this is hard for me to explain so in english I let you imagine^^), but when you see the emissions, it' very easy to understand. Actually, the rules are pretty simple when you see, but when it is wrote it seems harder.

Here's the teaser for 2012 tournament : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAvndwA9VIc
Последнее сообщение Пожаловаться на это сообщение  Ответить с цитатой 

Re: My own game : rules and videos

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 00:26 Сообщение
Thank you! It is wonderful you do. I were thought it is a longer game but it is good at all.
Teaser by teaser, look:

Soon you''ll see the whole emission.
Пожаловаться на это сообщение  Ответить с цитатой 

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 00:37 Сообщение
Well it's not long, since each emission lasts approximately 25-30 minutes (8 games, that's pretty quick). 4 emissions per season, I find it quick ;)

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 00:40 Сообщение
How is the teaser? Can you watch it?

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 00:41 Сообщение
I can't edit my post so I'll write another, I'm sorry. Good teaser of yours, even if I don't understand anything^^ Guess you feel the same way though

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 00:44 Сообщение
I have epreuves, Salle du Conseil, something like Magic Crystall, aventures and Salle du Tresor. And a new stage from 5th season - "Lottery".
Why do you want to edit the post? It's all okay there.

Не в сети - 3/8
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 00:52 Сообщение
Because I forgot to mention your teaser, so I wanted to edit it. So you have more than me, given the fact that I only have epreuves. But rules are rpetty different between us.

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
05 сен 2012 01:00 Сообщение
[url]http://video.yandex.ru/users/oes747/
[/url]
(All my video FB)

http://fortboyard2012forum.4adm.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57&p=230#p230
Game 19.08.12 (the next will be in September-October):

Не в сети - Д/Л
Профиль  Отправить email 
21 авг 2013 22:42 Сообщение
Имею честь от лица jb2505 сказать, что в 2013 он планирует остановить съемку игр, возможно, навсегда. Надеемся на получение видео выпусков игр, - достойное пополнение в нашу коллекцию. Не могу оценить свои игры, но, если не считать их, то игры нашего французского друга - лучшие из тех, которые я видел. "Домашние игры" и их количество - еще одно доказательство того, что игра - уникальна. Наши выдумки - наследие, которое хоть и не рядом стоит с Фортом, но есть люди, которые нас смотрят!
------
oFrom jb2505's post to me, I want to underlight that he's about to stop making his games in 2013 yet. He may stop it ever once and for ever! We are in hope and are looking forward to receiving his video with trailers and series. I haven't got a habit to mark my games, and, despite them, jb2505's games are the best I've ever seen! Numbers of home games - it is a reason to think that Fort Boyard is really unique. Our ideas is a "spin-off" from original, in something, heh. And our forum shows that there are many spectators which see every game we do!
Вернуться к началу Пожаловаться на это сообщение  Ответить с цитатой 

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 9 ]
Пред. тема | След. тема

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1

Найти
Перейти